Monday, May 04, 2009

The weekend!

Kloe and I were supposed to spend the weekend in Cincinnati but someone got sick and we didn't get the chance. Lucky for me though Sara is flying in tomorrow to spend 10 WHOLE days with ME and the kids... oh and Chris). But we had a good weekend as a family.
I went garage sale shopping with our neighbor and Chris went fishing and I got the house to myself for a couple hours I was cleaning but I still had no one else her and that was EXCITING!

Last week we built a flower box/garden thing.





We have all the stuff to start our garden too... that is the next thing to build. But we have to wait for the fence to go up.... that is also exciting. Oh I can't wait.
















Here are some pics of the kiddos today!











Can you tell Caidan likes POP?
Yeah don't try to take it away from him because he throws a fit!
haha!




Here is Sissy girl her self... She is wonderful and beautiful all the same. I have to say that it has taken my time to enjoy her. It was a tough start and a lot all at one time but she is becoming a wonderful little girl. she is a mommies girl. She does not like anyone else to hold her except her mommy. She is finally starting to love her Daddy she melts when he walks in the room... even if he doesn't say anything to her her eyes get so big (not that they aren't already) and she lights up! Caidan and her have a bond that I will never understand and will most defiantly get them in trouble together. Even though some days can get tough she is the most precious thing ever.
I love her more than I could ever tell you.

No comments: