Friday, April 03, 2009

Here's some pics for everyone to enjoy. We kind of had a big week... caidan decided he was going to climb out of his crib... so to a BIG BOY bed we went... I will try to take a picture soon. (its a firetruck) Kloe is learning to sit up... oh she is growing up and I think i am ready for it... maybe!


Look at her she looks SO BIG but she is a peanut! hehe!


She loves her mommy... she always cries when she see me.


This is what happens when brother tries to feed her... he tries to feed her all the time and today he actually did. And then he gave her the rest of the jar... I bet you can tell what happened to it.



He's my little Man!




MY KIDDOS! Its not the best picture but it was the only "good" one I got! He doesn't like sharing the camera with his sister. She just as cute as you dude so you better get used to it.




Caidan and Bitty LOVE to take baths together... don't ask me why but when he is in she whines and YELPS and Caidan tries to grab her collar and pull her in (she's to fat to just jump in)



WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!








3 comments:

B Partridge said...

They are so cute and I can't wait for them to be here! The one of you and K "yelling" is too cute!

Norwood Mama said...

YUM! This was worth waiting for! They are darlings...but if Caiden tells Charlotte about the 'climbing out of the crib' thing, everyone is in trouble! I am saying this in a very threatening tone!

sagreen125 said...

they have changed soooo much, i can't wait to see them