Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Too Long!

Its been  a long time...

Well not much as gone on... But at the same time a lot is going on. Right now our family is going through a lot (I should just say Chris and I because Caidan and Kloe have no idea). I'm not going to go into details because I simply don't think I can handle it much more. We are trying to make the best decisions for our family! But just keep praying for us.

Caidan will be 2 on the 18th and I can hardly believe it. I was looking at pictures from is 1st birthday and how little he looks and how big he is now. He is sweet and loud and stubborn and persistent he's a lot more but my point is HE'S GOING TO BE 2! There is no way that I would ever trade these two years in my whole entire life. He is defiantly going through the "terrible twos" (which to me doesn't even being to describe it). He loves Fire trucks to death! But he only calls them FIYA! Every once in a while we might get a FIYA TUCK but very very rarely. He doesn't talk that much really... which is okay with me because that just means I have a little bit more peace for just a little longer. I have a feeling that when he starts to "really" talk then Kloe will beginning to speak and then its all over. Its funny to see how much he has grown up.

Kloe well she's just Kloe. She has her own little mind. She wants what she wants when she wants it. She is totally a fit thrower. She already can throw a MAJOR tantrum (I know she's only 10 months see what I mean). Caidan needs to watch out for her because I believe that she is keeping tabs of all the times he has done something to her and when she can give it back to him she's going to lay it down! She is crawling (we should say army crawling) and sitting up. She is a teeny tiny little thing. At 9 months she weighed 16lbs. But I believe she is starting to gain more weight as she is eating a lot more and eating table food. SHE LOVES TO FEED HERSELF! and she always loves what I am eating of course. Sometimes I don't even know why i bother making them anything because they ALWAYS eat my food. She also says DADA! If you tell her to say MAMA she goes DADA! How come MAMA has done everything for her and all she wants to say is DADA! (now you know how I feel about that). She did give DADA a kiss the other day and it was the most precious thing ever! She doesn't really do it for me but of courseshe always does it for DADA!



Don't let that face fool you he is 100% ROTTEN!

That face can fool you though because she is so CUTE!

2 comments:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

Warren didn't talk much before two either. He said maybe 10 words over and over again and then the week or so after his birthday he just burst out with words, maybe 4-5 new words a day and started making 3-4 word sentences... and now at 2 and a half he's carrying on conversations. I didn't believe it when people kept telling me it would literally happen over night. You won't be ready for it at all, it just smacks you in the face! They start saying insanely insightful things you'd never think a little tiny person could think, but they think it! I love this stage more and more! I also think terrible two's get a little better when they start talking more. Hope you get more time to blog, its so much fun!

Jeannie said...

Hey Kalla! I am praying for your family. God will give you the wisdom to make the right decisions. Just keep loving those kiddos!