Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big Day Yesterday

Yesterday was a big day for my little girl. She got her tubes put in her ears and she ROLLED OVER (both ways)! She is my trooper! The surgery was nothing it took about ten minutes and she was back. You wouldn't have even know all day that she had surgery. And she has been working on rolling over for it feels like months but probably more like weeks and yesterday she did it. Here are some pics....


She is precious!!!!!

This is what she does right before she rolls over... 



And more getting ready!!!! :)


Oh and we can't forget this cute little boy!!!!
(I can't take credit for the picture that was Sara of course but I can take credit for the editing! :)

6 comments:

Amanda Troyer said...

She's grown so much! She's so BEAUTIFUL!

B Partridge said...

They are both getting so big and I can't wait to see them!

Sara said...

Ooooo I love them both!! Miss them lots!

sagreen125 said...

she looks so happy laying on her stomach, I have not seen that in her. I can't wait to see her.

Jill said...

your daughter is beautiful! and your lil guy is a cutie, too. when are you going to be in cincy?
-jill

Unknown said...

Si queres aprender a realizar lazos y moños con una persona que tiene mas de 20 años de experiencia,has un click en el link

http://01049g0enful--9slckf0j18eo.hop.clickbank.net