Monday, March 09, 2009

I wish

I wish I could say that everything is great but I feel like its just far behind great. One week after seeing the ENT 4 days after seeing her Doctor Kloe has come down with yet another ear infection. We've been dealing with sleepless nights, constipation (with Kloe), ear infection, Caidan falling/ tripping and busting is eye open, and Chris has had a headache for going on 5 days now. 

I have acall into the ENT today to schedule tubes for Kloe. Right now she is on antibiotics but I don't think they are making it better because she is getting worse.  

The past couple nights she has been sleeping with us because its the only way she will sleep. I don't know if you have ever slept with a baby but you sleep but not really so lets just say I am running an empty these days. 

Please continue to pray for all of us as we are all on edge. And for Kloe that this will all get resolved! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to here that she has another ear infection. Poor baby. I will keep you in my prayer's. If you need to talk you can email me anytime.