Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been long

Well its been awhile... I feel like its only the beginning of the month and when I realize its almost the end I have no idea where the month has gone... oh yeah I know spending my time in and out of the doctors office. I have been to the doctors atleast 6 times this month and 3 times within the past week.

My babies are always sick. Kloe has had an ear infection that after three rounds of antibiotics hasn't gone away which mean the today and for the next three days I have to take her into get shots. Its very very sad. She doesn't sleep and when she does it is only a short period of time. Oh and when she is sleeping it isn't in her crib... she sleeps in the swing because that where she sleeps and if she sleeps at this point she can sleep where ever she wants.

Caidan has had 6 ear infections with in 6 months.

So our next step the ENT.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have been praying for Kloe... will add Brother to the list. I'm praying for you and your hubby as well.
jillyshelly.com

Jeannie said...

Kalla, Angeal asked me to contact you- I have a few ideas for you to consider- would you mind contacting me via email? jeannie _ denney @ yahoo . com (Just remove the spaces!)

Jill said...

what's the verdict???
jill