Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Walgreens Trips!!




I had an awesome week with Walgreens.

Here is what I got... (now remember this was done in several transactions!)

2- gallons of milk
4- packages of Oreos
4- Reach toothbrushes
6- Reach floss
2- cologate 360 toothbrush (only kind Chris will use and the were on sale)
12- 8 Packs candy-  Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Snickers, Reeses
5- Crest mouthwash
2- cans of Oust
1- bag of Sour Patch Kids
3- Dimetapp
1- Excedrin
1- Crest Pro Health toothpaste
3- Garnier, shampoo and conditioner
3 Afrin nose spray
1- bag of little pony tails (they were .75 and I needed a filler! hey I have a girl now :) )
1- Visine
1- Opti Free Replenish eye drops (for hubby)
1- Reusable walgreens bag (not pictured I forgot about it)

Subtotal for EVERYTHING witout tax= 159.75
Total Saved- 156.29 (this includes instore savings and coupons)

Total OOP= $55.29
I will recieve- $25.01 back in rebates
and I still have 19.50 in RR
After MIR and RR I spent $10.78 on EVERYTHING!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Now I just don't know what I am going to do with everything... just wait till next week! :)


 


1 comment:

sagreen125 said...

good job