Tuesday, September 23, 2008

???? of GOODNESS!!!


Today we took Kloe to the doctor because she's not been acting herself and had me up a lot last night. She hadn't been eating right and something didn't seem right. She has a double ear infection. :( But the good thing I got to find out was how much she weighs... and she is 9lbs 2oz of goodness!!!! I couldn't believe it. I mean I knew she was putting on weight I just didn't think that much. When we brought her home from the hospital 2 weeks ago she was 7lbs 5oz that was on September 6th. When I took her to the doctor September 8th she was 7lbs 6oz. I just can't believe it. Mommas got good milk!!! :)


4 comments:

Sara said...

ahhhhh thats so cute!

I cant believe she is getting that big!!! Tell her to stop!

Jill said...

your children are adorable!
-jill

sagreen125 said...

she looks happy now, amazing how some med will help the pain. she is like her mama,
she is so cute, I wish I could cuddle with her,

Norwood Mama said...

Everyone else makes cream for their babies! My little ones are stuck with skim milk! They are total bean poles!

Good for you, mama Kalla!