Friday, October 03, 2008

1 month!


My little girl is 1 month old and I can hardly believe it. It was quite a month to say the least. I really only expected her to be about two weeks right now. Never did I think that she would be 1 MONTH! I really do spend all my day with her (except the occasional trips to Walgreens when Chris is home :)). I don't want to be away from her. I spent a lot of time away from her in the beginning and leaving her now just seems ridiculous to me. Going from having her with me every single minute to not seeing her for 5 hours and then going over twelve hours was difficult and I'm just not ready to be away from her.

Beside from being in the NICU for the first week and then coming home and having a double ear infection (which by the way didn't go away with the first rounds of meds so we are on to a different kind) for the past two weeks, she is a GREAT baby! I love the fact that I have been able to breast feed her. I think back to when Caidan was this little and at six weeks he was already getting rice cereal and I just think that is crazy. Its funny how the second time around everything is different. 

Well here are her stats for 1 month.
1 MONTH
9lbs 9oz
21 1/2 inches

Oh and we can't forget Caidan!!! He is the best biggest little brother ever. He is so sweet to her and tries to give her her paci all the time... even when she isn't crying. He gives her kisses all the time (even though his kisses are just putting his head to her head.) He is so sweet. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He's my little Ham! (I got the camera out to take the picture and he stood right in front of me and smiled!)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!

Love you-Melody

sarah true said...

adorable! I'm glad nursing is going well.

sagreen125 said...

they are just the two cutest grandkids ever.
I love her pictures, Caidan is getting so big and older looking

Sara said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! They are both getting so big! You have to come soon so we can snuggle them!