Monday, August 25, 2008

I admit it!!!

I admit that I am a coupon-aholic! I buy at least 4 papers  a weekend and I know where I can find them on Saturday and for only a $1. I also am a Walgreens-aholic!!! (If you have a CVS buy you I highly recommend CVS but the closet one to me is about 30-40 minutes and not so much a grea deal when you are paying so much for gas... but my sister does this and just the other week she made MONEY buying diaper!!!!) Anyways...

I love to shop with coupons and I love to play the game (thats how I describe couponing its a game!!!) Its been kind of hard in the condition that I am in at the moment meaning that a lot of times I will just buy something where I am even though I know its cheaper at a different store but getting around is a very big challenge and needless to say I am supposed to be on bed rest. I also try to buy diapers for $7 or less. I have a stockpile of diapers in the basement for the new baby. I am not as good as some people but I am still learning and I am still having FUN!

You really want to know how into this I am check out my coupon Binder....

Its pretty and pink (of course) and its not finished yet because it requires a lot of me so I work on it a little at a time. But its so organized and I can see all the coupons that I need. I love it! 

And I sign up for freebies all the time from website I go to and just today I recieved my free Swiffer sweeper!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!

5 comments:

sarah true said...

ok, i tried to get into the "game" and i felt like i would spend money on stuff that i didn't need because i have a coupon. good for you and betsy you are coupon queens!

sagreen125 said...

I am glad you got your binder,

B Partridge said...

where did you get the free swiffer?????? don't forget to pass on the deals!

Jill said...

where do you buy the baseball card sheets? i have a binder, but my coupons always fall out... not very helpful. and yes, where do you get the free swiffer?

also, i am soooo excited for you and your babies! two little ones are more than double the fun!!!
-jill

Norwood Mama said...

I need a binder!