Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing outside

Caidan loves to be outside. But the problem is he is every where and hard for me to keep track of so I don't normally play outside with him unless Chris is home. Last night Chris was home (very few nights that he is) so we went and played outside. I got this slide for him at a garage sale but when I bought it he was a little to little... but not anymore. The first thing he did was climb up the slide. And the tractor my sisters or sister (I don't remember) got it for him and he loves to push it and sit on it backwards... he is a ham!!!! He tries to ride the tractor but his legs are a little to small!



P.S. I am almost done with my binder and will show you everything... Jill I got the baseball card holders at walmart by the baseball cards in the front. (thanks to my wonderful sister!!!) I had to buy another binder that they came with but that was the only way I had found them.

3 comments:

sagreen125 said...

he looks so much older, way till after Kloe is born and you look at Caidan, he will look so big to you.
he is so funny. He is going to keep you busy after Kloe is born, not that he doesn't now.

Jamie said...

Your grass is gorgeous!

B Partridge said...

OMG...the tractor shot is hilarious! He tried sitting on it backwards at his party and he still does it!