Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here's the update!

Well I went to the doctor yesterday where the did a very thorough ultrasound. Baby Girl is perfect and growing bigger everyday and very healthy! YEAH!!! But they did confirm that I have a low lying placenta. Right now my placenta is 1 cm away from my cervix. At this point they aren't do anything he said that as my uterus grows bigger the placenta should move up. He wants to scan me at 27 weeks to make sure that is has moved away. But right now I don't have to change my activity level or anything. I may experience bleeding from the placenta being so low but unless it gets really heavy there is nothing to worry about. So it good news maybe not what I wanted to hear but all in all its good!

Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

B Partridge said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are all right and Baby Girl! We will continue to pray that the situation is fixed and everything develops normally!

I love you!

sheplaysamartin said...

thinking of you and yours. and btw... happy birthday!!!