Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

I am now 22! I am so old (haha not really)! I had a GREAT birthday. Chris had been acting a little strange the days before  and I thought he was planning something special for me. (All i told him I wanted for my birthday was to go to Olive Garden and go see a movie!) But instead I got an even better surprise- MY SISTERS!!!!!
My sisters mean the world to me not only are the my sister but they are my best friends by far!!! My sisters made me whoppi pies (if you don't know what those are I am really really sorry!!!!) On Saturday (my birthday) we went shopping for fabric for baby k's quilt! Went to lunch at Olive Garden (the only reason I wanted Olive Garden was because I had been craving the salad for weeks.) We then came home went and saw my mim and papa got some Custard and went crazy with our hair!!!! I colored mine! :) and Betsy permed hers!
 And then Sara took Amazing pictures of Caidan!
                    

5 comments:

sarah true said...

back up here... betsy permed her hair?!! what color did you do? Oh yeah, happy birthday hehehe.

sagreen125 said...

I like the shorter hair cut, it looks great, do a picture of your new color. boy you have popped out some more. Caidan looks so much more grownup. How he changes. I miss him so much.
In worship Saturday night, God sorta reminded me, that for the 3 little ones we lost in Dec of 06, God has given me 2 boys to love again and now in few months a little girl. How neat. Love ya much. I will miss not talking to you next week. I hope it is relaxing and good time. Tell Caidan, Gigi loves him and misses him so much.

Sara said...

Ahhhh I love you. I loved spending the weekend with you!!!!!! You are the best!!! : )

B Partridge said...

Kalla, I am so happy that we got to spend the weekend with you and make your birthday extra special!

sheplaysamartin said...

thinking of you, hoping you're doing well!

-candyce