Thursday, May 08, 2008

Please Pray!

Tuesday I went to the doctor and they did an ultrasound and found that I have a low lying placenta (they worry that this could turn into placenta previa). Because of that I am going to see a perinatologist (a high risk obstetrician) tomorrow morning. Everyone that I have talked to said that its nothing to worry about because most of the time it corrects its as the uterus gets bigger but I have also heard that the normally wait to send you to see the perinatologist until after a month of so or finding it. So I am a little worried about it. I didn't get a chance to talk to m doctor about it because he was seeing other patients after my ultra sound. Its just been a tough pregnancy and I feel like we have gone back and forth on it all. I was just hoping for a "normal" pregnancy... whatever that is. So I just hope that everything goes okay tomorrow and that he tells me I have nothing to worry about (even though I feel like I need to worry).
Also here is a belly picture... I really look bigger than this... I think its just my big BOOBS! :)

2 comments:

B Partridge said...

I love the pic...you are so beautiful pregnant! I will be praying throughout the day...everything will be fine!

sarah true said...

praying for you