Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Three weeks

Well my little man is almost three weeks old and I can hardly believe it. It feels so much longer than three weeks.

My mom was here last week with me and my whole family now has seen him. Of course they all love him... (I don't know how anybody couldn't). He is doing great and so I am. I am gradually getting back to doing things that I haven't done in a very long time and it feels great.





































Bitty decided that she liked the pacifier more than Caidan (Caidan doesn't like it so don't worry we didn't give it back to him!)

2 comments:

ylmurph said...

you gotta watch out or you'll have to get Bitty braces

and that's a cute kid you got yourself there sister

B Partridge said...

Kalla--update!
More pics, more info...I need details of the little man!