Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm ONE month old!

Caidan is one month and I can't even believe it. He had is one month check up last wednesday and he weighed 9lbs and he has grown 3/4 an inch. He is in his 25% for hieght and weight. He just isn't going to be a big boy. He changes more and more each day and he gets bigger every day... they should stay little forever!

Well we had trouble breastfeeding from the beginning and I was pumping and givng it to him in a bottle but it got very stressful on me and my milk started to dry out. As much as I wanted him to be breastfed he is now on formula and I have to admit that I am a lot happier.
























































Caidan loves to take a bath until you start washing him and then its all down hill from there.

4 comments:

B Partridge said...

Oh my gosh...he has grown so much! That last one of him in the bath makes him look like such a big boy!
Wish he was here for me to hold and kiss!

Norwood Mama said...

Kalla,

Good for you about making a decision that makes both you and Caiden happy. He'll be fine on formula, because he'll have a happier mother.

Also, there is a great bath technique in the Baby Whisperer book. Don't buy it - just read that section at the bookstore.

Can't wait to meet him in person!
Angela and Ava

sagreen125 said...

he gets cuter all the time, has changed, i am going to give him lots and lots and lots of kisses
mom

D'Vine Missions said...

Oh...he's so cute and LITTLE.

Mac started school yesterday...he's big now.

Can't wait to see you!

B