Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Only a few days

Only a few days old and he has changed so much!!!
Caidan is a very easy baby (THANK YOU GOD!) He sleeps great at night wakes up once in the middle of the night and is all in all very content. I am so lucky that he got sleeping from his Daddy. The only wrong is that NONE of his clothes fit him yet... I thought that 7lbs was a decent size but he is just very tiny and I wasn't really expecting him to come so early and be so little.
But WE LOVE HIM and we are for sure keeping him.
Here are some pictures of our little Caidan Baidan...










































































Caidan sleeps likes this all the time when someone is holding him... if is was okay to put him on his belly at night I would because he would sleep forever. But I have figured out that while I was pregnant this is how he laid in me all the time... he very rarely puts his hands down while he is sleeping.

3 comments:

sheplaysamartin said...

oh, he is so sweet... :)thanks for sharing the pics. hope the three of you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Kalla,

He's beautiful! I just got back from Vacation and got all caught up. I'm so glad you and baby are doing well. I can't wait to see him! Chris looks so happy, too.

LOVE YOU !!!!!

Brooke

katiekiser said...

you are so lucky to have such a good baby, he's precious...he's small but i bet you are so happy to be done with the whole pregnant thing it gets old quick.