Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I AM SO CUTE!!!

So my mommy and daddy (well mainly my mommy) tells me all the time that "You are so CUTE!" I am not sure what that means exactly but everyone is always ewwwing and awwing over me. I really don't mind though because they always hold me and feed me and spoil me but I am sure that I am not supposed to know what that means either. But little do they know I have them wrapped tightly around my finger well atleast my mommy. I think I really like her (my mommy that is) maybe I even love her- am I supposed to love her? I am supposed to love her because she is my mommy and little boys are supposed to love there mommies right?? Why isn't there some kind of book you know like "Dummies for Babbies- The Things You Should Do and Know" Oh well I am just glad that my mommy is who she is and don't even get me started about my daddy. Mommy thinks my daddy is tuff on me sometimes but I just think my daddy loves me a whole bunch. Mommy says daddy works with Fire trucks but I don't know what that is. I guess I will learn.
Well thats all from my world. I don't do much- you know eat, sleep, poop. Maybe not in that order but eventually I do all that. Just saying HI to this big big world out there that I am not sure I know how BIG it really is.

















































6 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

Yum! Kalla, he is darling! Bring him here!!!

sagreen125 said...

Caidan,
wait till gigi does lots of kissing, there are a bunch of people here in Cincy waiting for you. It seems like forever since we have seen you. You are getting cuter everyday. You don't know what spoiled is until you get here. love you sweat pea
love your gigi

Sara said...

Ahhh I love him! Hes getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

Were you on drugs when you wrote this?

Shilo said...

Caidan,
You are precious! Yes, you are supposed to love your mommy! And...I love her too. Give her a big hug for me.

B Partridge said...

Awwwwww....Caidan Baidan I miss you and I love you---you better love me too! You are getting so big and so expressive with your smiles and such! You and your cousin Annie look adorable together...she'll love you lots too! Only a few more weeks until I get to hold you and kiss you...and you get to meet your Uncle Keith. He'll love you too--even if he doesn't say it!