Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baby Shower

So I had m baby shower this weekend and it was great. There was a lot of my famiy there which was nice to see.

At the beginning of the shower Chris' Aunt read this card...



It says: "Thank you for sharing this special day. I'm sorry I had to stay away but I may be a little longer Cause I have to grow a little stronger. Thank you for the gifts and wishes, I'd like to shower you with much kisses. I hope to see you soon, Because in here there ain't much room. Love Baby Boy Ronning."







Now to some people that may sound like the stupidest thing in the world but honestly that was the best thing from that whole afternoon. I enjoyed that more than the gifts.

I got a lot of gifts but there are still a lot of things I have to get. But I am 8 months! It kind of freaks me out but I am ready...

No comments: