Monday, June 04, 2007

Vacation

So we just go back from vacation on Saturday and it was nice. It was nice to get away. We went up to Wisconsion and went fishing (yes I went fishing don't be too shocked). By the end of the week I was baiting my own fishing pole and taking my fish off myself. It was a great time.














This is a chair that could fit four people in it... it was at a gas station that we stopped at on the way up.















This is my first fish that I caught....















This is the second fish I caught....





















And I don't know what number this fish was... but I ended up catching two!




Here are some pictures of the vacation.













































2 comments:

B Partridge said...

Kalla--
I can't believe the fish you caught and that you did it yourself! And like I said before I think the photo of your pregnant belly is adorable!
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

Shilo said...

you're cute.