Sunday, June 24, 2007

34 weeks and counting LOUD!

Well I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am counting down the days so much. It is completely miserable! I really and truly can't do anything. I have been so independent my whole life and I don't have a choice right now.


















I don't sleep good anymore... you know how you all just roll over all night and don't even think about it? IMPOSSIBLE for me. Rolling over and getting out of bed are so difficult. Sitting is becoming a pain because my hips hurt... (I know this is gross) Wipping my butt is sometimes impossible (I still wipe my butt but I have to be creative). I know have nice wonderful stretch marks. I also have a thing called kankles. If i press into my foot I leave an indent... its kind of cool. My heart races all the time so I am now on a heart moniter (this is a long story). I feel like I went from being 21 to 65 over night.

But on the bright side we went and got a 3D/4D ultrasound... and my little man is a chunck!

6 comments:

sagreen125 said...

the cutest grandson ever, I can't wait to pinch his little cheeks, and kiss them. they are waiting for gigi and pappy to kiss them.
Not much longer bub, just rest and let those around you help. the housework and everything are not important
love
mom

Anonymous said...

He's cute Kalla! I swear he looks like you! And you look adorable

BTW you can't sleep because that is God's way of getting you use to not sleeping for MANY MANY years to come!

Love you,
B

Shilo said...

You're almost there and then you can hold him and kiss him and love him for the rest of his life...at least until he hits puberty :) You're beautiful! Love YOu!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent!

Please, send me the photo of your keyring and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com

sheplaysamartin said...

well, if you have to be creative in the restroom, i'm glad the creativity is going to good use... :)

wow, the months have flown by. i can't believe how far along you are. can't wait to see pics of your little one. heck, i can't wait to see your little one. visit home soon. :)

B Partridge said...

Kalla-I hope things get better...and just think he will be here soon...sooner than we all planned probably! Wish I was there to help to you, but Sara will be there soon!
Love you and miss you!