Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I FEEL FAT...

That is my song for the day.

I feel fat
and I will feel fat for atleast the next five months
Oh so fat I feel.

Now I know that its probably very normal to feel fat... but i don't like it.
I can't see my toes anymore when I stand up.

I am having a hard time understanding how people enjoy being pregnant... unless I just got really unlucky with mine... but still!

Well we won't find out the sex of little baby ronning until April 10th. A little dissapointed that i have to wait that long but thats okay.

Not much else to update on.

5 comments:

B Partridge said...

Kalla,
I love you and I wish I could make everything better for you!

sagreen125 said...

Bubba,
it is your husbands fault for being a big baby, blame him and make sure he pampers you
mom

Shilo said...

You're not fat...you have a human inside you! You're still pretty. Love you lots!

Big Z said...

Kalla!
Your paain only gives me more ways to laugh at you!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh your not fat!!! I love you and miss you!!!!!!