Sunday, March 04, 2007

17 weeks down... too many to go




17 weeks down.

Its getting better as it goes along. Found out that prenatal vitamins make me sick so I get to take Flistone vitamins!! I felt the baby kick the other day and I am still feeling it. It is so great except when I have to pee... :) Went up three bra sizes... you know I had okay sizes boobs before and now I don't know how women with big boobs do it. And they say I am only supposed to get bigger...God help me PLEASE! Its not that its bad that I am big I just got find many bras to fit me because I am so small around. We will soon find out what the sex is... and I will let you all know! :)

3 comments:

sagreen125 said...

bubba,
you need to change your name and location,
your tummy is getting bigger, you must be feeding that baby good,
love ya
mom

Jamie said...

17 weeks and already feeling the baby?? HE is going to be strong!! (and if it happens to be a she, well then she's going to be a great soccer player..) :o)

Hope all is well with you! Would you email me your mailing address, as I am making somethin for the little babe.. thanks!

Amanda Troyer said...

I used rainbow light's prenatal one, natural vitamins, and they worked for me. i had trouble with other vitamins making me sick too. also are you taking DHA? Expecta is a good DHA supp. and they always give coupons for their product in the box when you buy it. don't worry, it gets better... but then by the end it gets worse ;) but that helps relieve the pain and worry of the big day! you are so sick of being huge you don't care how the kid comes out, you just want it OUT. haha you'll forget all about being pregnant once you hold that baby though:)