Sunday, February 18, 2007

The BEST in the world

My husband is the best husband in the world. Most of you know that he is a paramedic/firefighter and if you don't know then you do now. I don't ever get to see my husband in action and actually I am fine with that. Every day he goes to work I pray that God keeps him safe and brings him home to me. Sometimes I wish he had a job that wasn't so dangerous and then I hear him on the radio and there's no way that he was ever meant to do anything else. Whatever he does that day taking care of patients or putting out a fire or going to the scence of an accident he was meant to do exactly what he is doing... being a paramedic/firefighter.


He really is my hero!

2 comments:

sagreen125 said...

he is a good guy and glad to have him in our family. Actually I am grateful to God for both my son-in-laws. They love my daughters, and take good care of them. Thank you God

Jamie said...

Kalla you sound very happy, and for this I am greatful ;o) Sending you and your hubby good thoughts.. enjoy each other!!