Saturday, January 06, 2007

Three weeks

Three weeks and I will be Mrs. Ronning.... :) I LOVE IT!!!

But that also means that I have three more weeks to fit in my dress... I am kind of nervous. My dress is at the alteration so I can't even try it on to make sure it still fits. I am nervous because my jeans don't even fit me anymore. Thats the weird thing about pregnancy... i haven't really gained any weight but my tummy is getting bigger... its exciting and annoying at the same time. But all I know is that I will be wearing my wedding dress the day i get married!

So much to do in three weeks... HELP ME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Getting married is so much fun! Enjoy every minute of it! When's the big day exactly? I'm so excited for you! You all THREE get to share on one of the biggest days of your life. I wish I could help you... :) Email me...I don't know what email address you use anymore. ~melody

Anonymous said...

sounds like exciting times in the life of kalla. I hope you have an awesome wedding and are enjoying everything.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing well and I hope you're happy. I love you tons. - Jim H

Jamie said...

You better post some pictures of the wedding!!!!

Sending you good thoughts...

Jamie