Thursday, December 28, 2006

Being pregnant

Now I know why God made women to have babies because men could never handle it.

Imagine having the flu everyday and never being able to do anything about it... it's not so great. I really just have to take one day at a time. All the foods that I once loved I am now unable to eat. Everybody knows that I love macaroni and cheese... I would eat it every day if I could... I am now unable to eat anything with cheese. :( Everyday I crave something different and everyday its hard to eat. There are a few things that I know that I can eat and keep down and there are things that I know I can't eat and keep down. I can't wait till this goes away!

Even though there are days that I am miserable I know that in the end this will all be worth it. My wonderful soon to be husband has been great. There isn't much that he can do for me but sometimes just being there helps a lot.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I ate a lot of instant mashed potatoes and plain spaghetti in those first few months.. and I didn't touch barbeque sauce for like 2 years because the smell of it made me want to puke when I was pregnant with Ellie.. just keep telling yourself that you'll feel better in a month or so! Sending you good thoughts....

sagreen125 said...

bubba
I am so sorry, I hate you are sick and can't be with you. but being sick you got from me. At least it will pass,
you are going to make a great mom.
can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I wish I could be there more for you. but you are always in my heart and thoughts. when the little ones comes, I am going to enjoy helping you the first few days. plus as soon as you find out, we can start looking for material for the quilt and bumperpad and if there are other things. love ya
mom (gigi)