Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Me a mommy... Chris a daddy...

I AM PREGNANT!!!

What I thought was a case of the flu turned out to be a little itty bitty thing growing inside of me.

I am about 5 weeks (we think). And let me just tell you this is not the fun part. Althought we are excited (very) the fact that i am nauses all day is not very exciting.

So everything in my life is changing... We are having a baby... we are getting married... we just got a puppy... You know it all sounds so crazy but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Each day it gets more and more real though I don't think it will ever be real until the baby comes.

I am starting to learn that things (planned or unplanned) happen for a reason.

So that is all the news I have. :) :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting....


Sound very exciting

Anonymous said...

Im very excited!!!! Kalla's going to be a Mommy!! And im gonna be a Aunt!!

Very excited for both of you!!

Love you!

Jamie said...

Congrats Kalla :o) (and Chris)

Keep us updated!

sheplaysamartin said...

merry christmas to the three of you. :)

take good care of yourself, dear...

stinkowoman said...

Holy crapoli.