Thursday, November 09, 2006

You want to plan my wedding?

Planning a wedding is not fun...

Yes I would love to have a wedding but the idea of eloping sounds so great at the moment. We don't know where we are getting married, when it will be all that fun stuff... but the biggest part... my dress has been found!!! ( I would let everyone see a picture of it but I know that my love looks at this and as much as I really want to show him I can't. :( ... so I guess you will all just have to wait!)

Another good thing (this is not about the wedding) we are getting a new puppy!!! We are going to call her Penelopee... except we pronounce is very differently...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me.. me pick me I want too! I want to I want to!!

Anonymous said...

I'll help! Planning weddings is great fun, but planning your own wedding is WAY TOO stressful! I lost too many nights of sleep worrying over STUPID stuff.

Anonymous said...

if you decide to elope, can we get like a weeks notice so we can get you a wedding present.