Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summer is coming to an end

My time in Houston is almost over. I can’t say that Houston was a bad move for me and I can’t say that Houston was a good move for me. Being in Houston has had its ups and downs but I know one thing I will never forget… the people that I have met this summer.

This summer was all about me- I know that sounds bad but its not. It was about learning who I was and what I can be. As everyone knows it was really hard for me to move down here. I was scared and nervous and just didn't know what to expect. But what I found out is that everyone loves me and I don't know why? I have met so many great people. I haven't been anything other then who I am and to my surprise they all love me... who knew? I met an incredible man who I fell in love with and again to my surprise he fell in love with me.

Some pics of my wonderful friends...



Meet the Girls: (From front Left) Shelly, Heidi, "ACE" (Candace), Elizabeth :)








She is one of my favorite people... :-D (she's my...well thats between us!)
Hey Liz, MOVE TO HOUSTON!!! (you know who thats from..haha!!)

So like I said my time in Houston is almost over… that’s right almost over. In eight days I move to Chicago. In the past three months I have moved four times (that’s ridiculous) and I am getting tired of moving, but I think that I will be in Chicago for a while.

So why Chicago? As most of you know at the end of May I met Chris and Chris just happens to live in Chicago… okay so I moving to Chicago to be with Chris. We’ve spent hours and hours and hours on the phone and I have gone to visit him twice. Each day I fall more and more in love with him.

As much as a lot of people don’t like the idea of me moving to Chicago I have found out that in the process it is growing me and I am excited to see how this journey is going to go and what lies ahead. I am excited to in a way finally start a relationship with Chris and I am also very excited to be closer to my family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since Chicago is a lot closer, remember to come down and visit us here in Cincinnnati. Its only about 6 hours away.

Then again, we could come and visit you...

sheplaysamartin said...

you'll be able to see bill hybels and greg ferguson in person if you want to. oh, the possibilities... i am dying of jealousy...

love you! visit soon... :)

stinkowoman said...

Oh yeah, you'll have to check out Willow!
And Fluevog! http://www.fluevog.com