Monday, August 14, 2006

My wonderful boyfriend

I can’t really tell you how wonderful the love of my life is, but let me just tell you what he did for me.

For over a week now Chris has been telling me that he has a surprise for me. If you know me than you know that I love surprises but I don’t like to know that I have a surprise and not know what it is. And he loves to tell me that he has a surprise for me…just because he knows that I really want to know. He kept telling me that I will get it when I get there Thursday. I started to just ignore him because I knew he was just doing it because it bothered me.

Friday night he sent me a text message with this…
It said:
This is your present!










Now that isn’t the only reason why I love him so much I love him because of so many other things… but I won’t bore you all with that!

I LOVE YOU BUG! :)

9 comments:

sagreen125 said...

bubba
take pictures of the house while you are there. Also take pictures of mimi and papa's house too
mom

sheplaysamartin said...

the surprise is a computer?! what's the secret to getting boys to buy you stuff? i can't even get a boy to buy me john mayer tickets... :)

stinkowoman said...

He got you a can of mountain dew! What a sweetie.

Kalla said...

Love candyce its all about love... :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

He bought you a computer...what the crap?

Miss ya!
B

Shilo said...

Does he have an alien in his ear? Did you send him subliminal messages that you wanted a computer? Man, I need those skills you got goin' on. :)

Love You!

Kalla said...

It's all about love I am telling you!!!!!!! :) :) :)

HE LOVES ME! Isn't that crazy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Kalla's got a loveer boy!!! How Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, if my girlfriend bought be a computer, I would be scared. Thats a big gift early on in a relationship. Thats a bit scarry.