Thursday, August 31, 2006

Saying good-bye isn't easy

I thought that it would be easier this time to say good-bye. I mean I thought that I have become a pro at saying good-bye that this time would be a little easier... NOT!!

It's been a rough summer, but I have met a lot of great people. And I have had a fabulous time in Houston. I got use to the heat (which I am not going to miss) but I am going to miss a lot of people.

I am going to miss everyone that i work with:
Casey
Adam
Robbie
Jamie
Heidi
Cheryl
Sonja
Bob
Cissi
Lesa
Dustin
You have no idea how much these people have to put up with me. But they have been very patient with me these past three months. Thanks for making my time in Houston so wonderful and fun!

I am going to miss the De Aramas
Brian
Lois
Nicco
Rio
Shilo
I lived with them for about three weeks. The accepted me like they knew me for years. I will never forget their family.

I am going to miss the Reiders
Robbie (I am going to miss you twice..:))
Dana- it was so great to get to know you more and spend time chatting with you. Thanks for letting me live with you and loving on your kids.
Olsen- You are a smart little boy.
Avery- SO CUTE!

I am going to miss the girls.
Tiffany- and my little boyfriend
Ace
Shelly- and Samuel
What you girls didn't know is that I use to hate women. I just never thought that I could get a long with a bunch of girls like I did with you. Thank you so much for our fun times. Austin will always be one of my favorite trips!

And the person that i will miss the most (sorry everyone) is...
Liz!
I realized that I could be myself around you and you thought it was funny. I was never afraid to tell you anything. Like I have told you before I think we were twins seperated at birth. You've become like a sister and a friend. Thanks for being so kind and just accepting me when I first came. I am going to miss you Biatch! :) But I am always a phone call or IM :) away. It won't be the same though because I can't see you while IMing you... haha! And all our little jokes and sayings... Love ya girl! :)

I will be leaving in less than 24 hours and though I am very excited I am also very sad. I haven't said goodbye to anyone and I don't really want to. But its not goodbye only see you later!

So see ya'll later my friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and will miss you lot's!!!

Your Biatch!
haha!

Anonymous said...

it has been a blast! i promise i will keep in touch chicka! we have had fun smacking each others butts and all! i love you and you better keep in touch and come back to see us!

signing out!
your Focker
lol...only you can call me that name!

Anonymous said...

so you are hooking up with Penis? Are you getting married?

stinkowoman said...

Have a safe trip!

Shilo said...

Love you little one! Be good and call sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

this is sarah royer again. it just figures that after all of this phone tag you are leaving texas and i still haven't talked to you! you should know that i miss you very much and are you seriously moving to chicago? and who is this love of your life cause its not nick and that is a problem for me because if it were nick he would not be dating someone else and you would be moving where...? oh that's right. HERE!!! and not chicago which btw is very cold and windy and very different from the texas weather you're used to. so, to make the climatic adjustment a little easier you should come where...? oh that's right. HERE! needless to say i love you and misss you and really want to talk to you. call me