Sunday, July 30, 2006

One of the most AMAZING nights of my life

















KELLY CLARKSON!
I love Kelly Clarkson and last night I got to see her in concert. It was AMAZING! I admire her so much as a person. She went from waiting table three years ago to making music. She is amazing. Her voice is AMAZING!
Lets just say it was an AMAZING night.

There was six of us who went and lets say we got the hook up. One of the guys in the band and also the musical director for the tour is a friend of Adam and Casey's. He used to travel with David Ruis and someone else and now he travels with Kelly and is working on her new CD. We got a tour of the stage before the show started and we got to tour the bands bus (which is very different from Kelly's) and we got to meet the band. We didn't get to meet Kelly which was sad but the night was so AMAZING that I didn't even really care. I was just so excited to be at the concert. And we got amazing seats! Not front row but lets say the seats that we had cost $75.

I was sad the night was over but something that I will never forget!

No comments: