Thursday, July 20, 2006

I can't take anymore

I’m just frustrated today.

It’s one of those days that no matter what happens everything just seems to frustrate me. I can be having a nice conversation and then the next minute something sets me off and your pissed... Yeah that’s my day today. :(

Sorry if I was grumpy to you. It didn't have anything to do with you.

I want to bake or cook... yeah it's like 1AM here and I'm in bed and I want to cook. I am just stressed out and annoyed. I really just want to go to bed so I can end this day but every time I lay down I think about too much stuff. And honestly I would rather not think at this moment. I would love to fall in a deep sleep and dream about good things. I would also like my cell phone to stop breaking. In less than one month I will have gone through three cell phones... I feel like Steve Fuller... If you are ever thinking about buying a razor... DON'T! This is the second time that it refuses to charge. (I swear I don't do anything too it!!!) And it's not the battery. Thats what the guy tried to tell me over the phone but I got kind of frustrated so I think he finally understood that this was a major issue and that I just needed a new one. I'm hungry (I just realized that) but I am too lazy at this moment to get out of bed and get me something to eat. I need some good Dane Cook. I need to just laugh in this moment. Maybe I will go do that... I will let you know if it helped!

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Hey girlie! You should "walk up to a kid eating an ice cream cone and SMASH IT IN HIS FACE, and scream REMEMBER ME KID!" Ha ha ha ha ha. Even I'm laughing.