Thursday, June 15, 2006

My trip to Colorado

My trip to Colorado was long, but good. I met some really cool people that will always have a place in my heart.

The first half of the trip (Monday-Thursday) was in Fort Collins where we got ready to record a live CD. We set-up, rehearsed, rehearsed some more, ate a lot, slept a little, met a lot of cool people, laughed a lot and recorded a night of worship.

The second half of the trip (Fruday-Tuesday) was in Estes Park. The first day of the trip was very hard for me even the second day because I had to disconnect from the world. Estes is a beautiful place that is surrounded by mountains. I’ve heard how amazing the park was but was really unaware of how beautiful it was.

But here are some pictures from my trip.

Meet Calum Rees... he was the drummer from the recording and he is from England. He is a funny man.

Casey refused to take a normal picture... so this is what he gets! :)

This is Adam... he didn't know I was taking the picture.

Meet Sherri... she is an amazing woman! John... he doesn't really look like this!

Robbie fell a sleep on the floor at the camp while we were transfering fills... :)

This is George Kazaklis... he plays some mean keyboard stuff that he does.

I have a lot more pictures but they wouldn't go up so I will try to put them for everyone to see.

3 comments:

sagreen125 said...

great pictures Bubba,
use these pictures as a bribe sometime
mom

Danielle said...

So where's the picture of you??

Jamie said...

that one guy really looks like he's from england.. before I read the caption I was thinking "he looks like paul mccartney."