Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A little bit of this a little bit of that

So far I am doing great. I actually really enjoy Houston...it's hot and I love it.
I have though become homesick. I miss everything that is familiar to me. You know what I really miss the most (sorry everyone)... I miss SKYLINE! I miss two cheese coneys, no onions no mustard and a medium sweet ice tea in a to go cup please! (that what I always order and I always say it like that! I'm a dork I know...)

So I have found a new hobby...tanning. I have always wanted to go tanning and since I live in Houston and every one is dark I thought I would join a tanning place. The only problem is you get burned when you tan... haha! I am tan (I would show you but only a few people can see it ;)), but I am also very red! and let me tell you I am red! And being sunburned also makes you itchy... AHH!

I am currently in Colorado at the moment. We are recording a live album at Fort Collins Vineyard... opps maybe I wasn't supposed to tell... oh well! We then go to Estes park Friday to join up with all the people for the bootcamp. That shall be fun! I will take pictures when I get there... but here are some just because.
















This is me while in the car driving somewhere... i get bored so I started taking pictures of myself. :)
















This is Robbie, Scott and I on our way to Fort Collins.
















This has the mountains in the background... Its hard to see them.

9 comments:

Shilo said...

Chris is a cutie! O Kalla Balla, I miss you o' so much! I have somehting for you. I need your new digits (Addy that is) Say hi to robbie for me.

Love You!

sagreen125 said...

bubba,
tanning, what does Chris think of that.
make sure you send dad pictures of all the mountains, he will love it, ha, ha, ha
what an adventure God has you on.

Kalla said...

Ummm... I think he won't mind...do you mind Chris ;)?

sheplaysamartin said...

i miss you. and say hi to robbie (even though i said hi to him last week). and say hi to colorado (lived there when i was little, it's pretty). looks like a fabulous time...

regarding chris... awww... :)

sheplaysamartin said...

oh, and the ft. collins recording thing was advertised with the retreat, so i don't think you have to worry about letting that cat out of the bag. :)

stinkowoman said...

Dude. If you are burning,cut back on the time! Sheesh! Chris is a cutie!!

stinkowoman said...

WAIT! Chris=Penis?!?!

Kalla said...

Chris does equal penis! haha! And he is a cutie... you don't have to tell me... :)

I've only been going 8 minutes... and I'm not burnt just *red*!

stinkowoman said...

8 minutes is a good place to start. You are using lotion, right?