Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The weekend of fun

Well the weekend was great here are some pictures from the weekend.















This is Penis (yes I said Penis... ask me about it some time;)) and me. :) :) :)
















This is my Aunt (who got married obviously) and me right before the wedding.
















This is my little brother and he is so cute I just had to put it up!
















This is all of us in the car on the way :). A six hour drive turned into an eight hour drive.

Wedding, family, and drama and some other things. That was my weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh such a interesting weekend........ :-)

Love you!!!!

Steve Fuller said...

Funny, I always thought Penis would be taller.

Kalla said...

Oh I love you Sara!!! Between you and me it was a very good weekend! haha!

Steve,
Penis is just like you...

sagreen125 said...

cute picture of you and penis,
the best picture is of chunky, he is so cute

Shilo said...

Kalla Balla....I'm gasping here. I must know all the goings on of your weekend fun! Penis isn't what I had expected. Nice looking.