Thursday, June 22, 2006

Boys and... me

Disclaimer: I am not saying any of this because I think I am better than anyone else. Because God knows I’m not. Just an observation and conversations with people.

Guys seem to be attracted to me. What I mean by that is the minute a guy meets me they’re automatically attracted to me. (I’m serious… I haven’t met one guy who hasn’t liked me at one time… even if it was for a brief minute or a thought...unless they are married…but I’ve never asked a married man because well they are married.) I can be completely mean to a guy and he falls for me. I can be so sweet (too much) and he falls for me. I can look the worst that I’ve ever looked and he falls for me. I can look the best I’ve ever looked and he falls for me. It doesn’t matter what I do... GUYS FALL FOR ME!

I don’t know what I do to make guys fall for me either. I really don’t want all these guys falling for me. The thing is once a guy falls for you and you are nice to them they think you’re great and keep talking to you and blah blah blah. I just don’t have the heart to tell them that they are sweet but I just don’t like them like that.

I just don’t know what to do… I know I'm cute but I can't help that. God made me this way. :)

6 comments:

Shilo said...

Wow Kalla Balla,
I wish I had that problem. My problem is they just wanna be best friends and then they go and sweep some other girl off her feet. How can i be more like you?

Steve Fuller said...

I think they're attracted to your modesty. :)

sagreen125 said...

have a little humble pie bubba

sheplaysamartin said...

kalla, when you figure out your secret, you have to pass it on. i definitely tend to get the sister/one of the guys treatment more often than not (which isn't always a bad thing, just a thing)... boys... i don't really get them... oh well...

the guys who fall for you have good taste, though. :)

Anonymous said...

Kalla, I am quiet sure I met you and never fell for you. Nothing personal, I just don't fall for girls that easly.

Danielle said...

Of course the fall for you. You're a babe, and they're human!