Sunday, June 25, 2006

Being stretched

I know I have written a post about this before but some how it means something else to me… those Fray’s.















Some times the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

It seems like I have been doing a lot of hard things lately but I know they are right. This doesn’t make it easier but makes it easier to know that there is a purpose to what I am doing. I am about to do something that will either hurt some people I love or help people I love and I am not quite sure.

I knew that coming down here was going to stretch me in ways that I never thought. I have been down here…4 weeks?... and I’ve been stretched enough. But for some reason I don’t think it’s over. There is a lot more stretching that has to happen unfortunately. (that’s either a good thing or a bad thing… I’d like to think that it’s a good thing!)

Just if you remember in your day to keep me in your prayers!
Thanks! :)

No comments: