Saturday, May 06, 2006

A visit to the dentist

So the other day I went to the dentist... Now I am not a big fan of the dentist. Every time I go I have cavities (Thanks Dad)! So you think after 19 years I would be use to the dentist, but that is not the case.

I remember when I was younger and we would always go back a second time to get your cavities taken care of; well I would always cry when I had to go back. I didn't like the smell, i didn't like to have to put that gas mask on at first because it smelled really bad, and I really did not like the dentist. I would cry because I was scared. And I also remember him telling me the same thing, "If you don't stop crying I will have to give you a shot." Now at the time it worked, I stopped crying but now that I think about it it's wasn't very nice. I think it might have scarred me for life.

I say all that just to show you this funny picture.



This would be me right after I left the dentist office. The whole left side of my face was numb.

I thought it was funny...hope you think so too! :)

3 comments:

Justin said...

Kalla,

THIS IS FANTASTIC! Thanks for the great pic...your blog has become a daily destination for me...this kind of honesty and openness is what makes blogs so great!

Peace,
Justin

Anonymous said...

i am surprised they let you drive under the influence of novacane

Lucid Magazine said...

i always thought you were a pretty funny person, now i see you are just funny looking ;-)

thanks for being goofy. i need to be more that way too. been too intense lately.