Sunday, May 07, 2006

My favorite songs at the moment

I am not afraid to admit that I like some of the worst music out there. But you do have to admit that it is very catchy!!!

SOS- Rihanna
S.O.S. please someone help me.
It's not healthy... for me to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard
I can't take it, see it don't feel right

S.O.S. please someone help me
It's not healthy... for me to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard
You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night


Hips Don’t Lie- Shakira
I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama, bonita, mi casa, su casa
Shakira, Shakira
Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia


(This song makes me want to take belly dance lessons…I have some time coming up… I might!?)

What’s Left Of Me?- Nich Lachey
Cause I want you,
And I feel you,
Crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger,
Like a burning,
To find a place I've never been
Now I'm broken,
And I'm faded,
I'm half the man I thought I would be

But you can have what's left of me

Take what's left
Of this man
Make me whole
Once again
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?
Running in circles in my mind
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?

(I like this last part… Every time I hear I just want to be whole again. And I wonder if some one will take me as I am?)

Counting to 100- Matt Wertz
Never been much good on my own
So I'm tryin' to find somebody else
Never been good at finding much
Exept this lonlieness all by myself

Spottin' you ain't been easy
I could use one hand, maybe two
'Cuz I got this spot right beside me baby...
Waiting here just for you

So you go hide, and I'll come seek
And maybe someday in the middle we just might meet
Because I'm counting to 100 and I promise I won't peek
As you go hide...
And I'll come seek

How much longer will this game go on?
I guess only time will tell
I hate to hear that you're all alone

Overlooked in search of someone else
Please show your face
Because I want you to be here, here
I want you to be here

(I never really looked at these lyrics until now…it makes me love this song that much more!! :))


Those are the four songs that I am addicted to at the moment. They all stay on repeat… my favorite button. :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am a repeat user too.. If I find a cd or a song that I love, I listen to it over and over and over until I just can't take it anymore.. Kinda like a sponge, I suck it dry.. hehehe.. I love that Shakira song too. I do my own version of belly dancing in the car, and make all the kids crack up.. the 3 of them start dancing as soon as it comes on the radio! :o)

sheplaysamartin said...

i love that matt wertz song... i almost made it the profile song on my myspace page. ah, he's dreamy... yeah, i'm counting to 100, right along with him. :)

Anonymous said...

YOu know I love that Shakira song, too. In fact...I would say that I am the one who got you addicted to it! It's so fun and upbeat and of course I love it because it reminds me of Colombia!

And, don't get me started on the Nick Lachey song or the whole house will be singing it!!!

B