Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I love you all

I leave in two days and I am in complete denial. I’ve sent all my stuff and I still don’t believe I am going to do this. I’m tired of crying, I’m tired of waiting…I’m just ready to do this thing. I’ve pushed and shoved enough. Time is coming and all I can do is embrace it.

I can’t explain to anyone how much I love all these people.



Two, you wanna fight? (as I laugh and back away...:)) You are a great guy.
















Aaron, just remember to look for things and not ask someone where it is to quickly. ;) Thanks for letting me love your kids and wife. Thanks for letting me help with Dvine.



Mattaline! You are an amazing person who has been gifted with an amazing talent, don't forget who you are. I am going to miss you a lot, but I have a feeling you will be visiting very shortly! :)

















PICNIC!!! Thanks for hanging out with me. ;) I'll try to find some one to hang out with all the time in Houston, but I doubt they will be as cool as you. :)




Steve, where do I start with you? Bag em up! :-)
There's a lot that I can say about you, but I am just going to stick with thanks for being a great friend and teaching me more than you know.
















I love these two boys more than anyone will ever understand! And I am going to miss them so much! They make me laugh, the make me smile, they make me cry...they just make me happy!!!!






























Brooke, I LOVE YOU! I want you to know that I am going to miss you so much!!!!!!!! You are an amazing friend, you are an amzing mom. You have taught me so much. I don't think there is ever anything that I could do to ever repay you for everything you've done and given me. Thank you so much for letting me love yours boys. Thanks for being there when I needed someone.


All of these people have taught me so much and they've put up with me! I'm weird I know! So thanks to all of you for putting up with me and loving me! I love you all and am going to miss you!!!!

10 comments:

Shilo said...

You have lots of love surrounding you little one! From a distant(but always present) "big sister," I'm so proud of you and who you are becoming. Don't forget the road that has brought you thus far. Can't wait for bagels :)

Anonymous said...

kalla... im gonna miss you dude.
thanks for being such a great friend.
i'll see you soon...

Lucid Magazine said...

K Green, you rock so hard, it is making the rest of us look square. your energy will be missed, but glad i can still read your blog.

Anonymous said...

I am really going to miss you Kalla.
~Nayt~

Jamie said...

Kalla please email me your new address.. as I have some things to send you :o) Sorry I missed the par-tay.. I'll make it to the "welcome back, Kalla" one for sure :o)

-your fellow traveler

Anonymous said...

Kalla,

Good luck and keep your head up girl! You can do it!!! When you come home to visit we need to play some poker!

Steve Fuller said...

Wait...you're going somewhere? ;)

Steve Fuller said...

Also...

I look like a big, fat, stupid idiot in that picture.

That was a direct quote from Kalla, by the way.

Kalla said...

Steve, you know I really don't mean that. :)

Jamie, I'll send you my address when I know it! :)

Lori, I'll let you know when I get back and someone can set up a poker night... (Steve that means you! ;))

Awww..this makes me really sad... I don't want to leave... :'(

Anonymous said...

Kalla you're probably one of the coolest girls I know. Thanks for being real and such a good friend; and for laughing at my stupid jokes. :)