Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Counting down

4 more days of work left.
10 more days till I leave Cincinnati.
13 days till I am in Houston.
And 19 days till I go to Denver.

I have started packing and let me just say that is not fun at all. It would be very different if I knew I was leaving Cincinnati for good, but I don’t. So it just makes it harder to decide what I need and what I don’t need. I think it’s more about what things make me feel comfortable and at home.

I thought leaving work was going to be easy. I mean I have wanted to leave for a while. But I am beginning to realize that it is going to be very difficult. I have grown up there. That place has taught me a lot and has given me a lot of chances.

Leaving Cincinnati is going to be very difficult. More difficult then I thought. So much that I don’t even want to talk about it…

Houston has a lot to show me. It’s going to have to prove to me that it is a good city.

Denver (or I should say Estes) is going to be a great time. I am going to meet a lot of new people and hopefully grow from this experience.

I am starting to get excited… but only a teensy weensy!

1 comment:

sagreen125 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA,