Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

I’m sad…

I’m happy…

I’m miserable…

I’m great…

I know I am going to love what I am doing down here, but at the moment I don’t love it here.

I miss my friends…

I miss my family…

I miss my life…

I miss my home…

I am trying to get used to this all and I think I might when I get down here, but I am scared. I don’t know how to make friends. I don’t know how I am going to meet people and I don’t meet people easily.

There is a great line from a song- All At Once by The Fray
“Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same…”

This is the hardest thing for me at the moment. 1) Because I don’t like change at all and 2) I don’t know anything. But I know it is the right thing.

God, I really want this to work out. I don’t want to be miserable. I really am excited. I just need you to be with me all the way…PLEASE don’t leave my side. :,(

5 comments:

sheplaysamartin said...

He will be with you. and He'll never leave you. and i'm almost willing to pay you to go, not because i won't miss you but because i think this whole move is going to be something God will use to shape you in amazing ways. this part is probably the hardest. but it will be ok. much love to you...

sagreen125 said...

Bub,I would rather you stay, close by. But it isn't what I want or what you want. but about your heavenly perfect father who loves you more than your dad and I. Who knows you better than you. None of us know what is ahead. If you don't take this step, you might miss part of his plan for you. I remember when we moved here 10 years ago. You were not happy. You did not want to leave Plano. Now look at you.
You are seeking God. He won't leave you. He will be with you. Remember you have family and friends who love you and will pray for you. all you have to do is ask
love ya. I wish you didn't have to go. But I know if you allow Him to lead you, He will bring friends to you. Just trust Him.
Mom

Jamie said...

Moms always say it best.. Right on Mrs. Green :o)

Anonymous said...

I've been around you several times Kalla and I think you aren't giving yourself enough credit...from what I can see you are a sweet person and even if you aren't an outgoing loudmouth(one of the "great Fuller traits" LOL, we had to yell to be heard at home!) I think that you will have people around able to recognize they need to "draw" you out, it's amazing how God puts the right people in the right places. Hang in there kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Kalla,
I have had the priviledge of watching you grow into an amazingly beatufil young woman over the last 7 years! The one thing that stands out the most for me in this jouney you've been on is how much you just shine!!!! You do, you make not "be good at making friends." But people are drawn to you...You just seep His light! Sure it may suck at first being the new kid, but you've done it before and like your mom said, you didn't want to move here either, and now look... It pains you to leave. Hang in there kiddoo, we're all still here cheering you on. I love you!

Shilo