Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Houston Day 2

Yesterday was fun... we didn't do much but here is some of what I saw...

This would be what is called The Galleria- it is the "rich" part of town. Let's just say it's Kenwood on crack! :)

















This is one of the many Starbucks in the Galleria area.

















Well I just like the reflection from the window...
but another shot of the galleria.






















Here is us on the way back home. We had to go to the Apple store and it took oh about 2 hours. Casey needed to get one of his computers fixed. And all we did was dropped it off. But you should have seen this mall... I wish I would have taken pictures but I couldn't because it was so big. Within the mall there were two hotels. They have all the designers stores- place I will never go in to.

















This is VMGs warehouse...

















This is the other side of it...






















This is Caseys office...






















This is Adams office...






















This is cube area... which one of these will probably become mine- at least right now... :)






















This is the hallway back to Adam, Casey and Bobs office...
(and someone else, I can't remember her name.)






















This would be a little shopping center- I guess that's what you would call it- we stopped to get gas and pick up Bella from the vet. But this place is within the neighborhood called Sienna Plantation. Which is where Adam and Melody's house is in...

















This is the same shopping mall... this is the "gas station"

















So what I have learned from everything
is that I am moving to the burbs... :(

I love the city so much it's sad to move back to the suburbs...

Well more tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no picture of Robbie's office?
~nayt~

ylmurph said...

You should publish a coffee table book entitled, "Pictures I took through the windows of moving vehicles...and also some nondescript desks"
by Kalla Green

P.S. that's a cool Andy Warholesque pic you've got on there now

and don't move

sagreen125 said...

Bub,
you don't remember but when we went to Texas to visit Paige and Craig, you were like almost 2, we went to the Galleria. Now I am sure it has changed a lot in 18 years. You will survive. I am sure.
mom

stinkowoman said...

From the looks of their offices, I think they're going to be keeping you PRETTY BUSY.
Adversity builds character. How else you gonna learn to make friends?