Thursday, April 20, 2006

Houston Day 3

Okay... Yeah I know day 4 is almost over and I am now just posting day 3...give me a break!


This is Adam...duh.. he is recording Casey's BGV (Background Vocals) for a song... (Oh yeah and this is in Casey's Bedroom... at the moment Casey was in the closet... he come out eventually... :))

















This is me listening to Casey... and taking a picture of myself... I look so dumb! This is how small I am, I had the headphones the smallest they could go and they were still falling off... its very sad.

















This is me watching Adam do whatever he was doing...
I don't remember what he was doing at that exact moment.

















This is Pappasitos... where we ate for Lunch. Want to hear something very crazy- Every resturant sells mexican food! It's crazy!!! So luckily I like mexican otherwise I would be in starving!

















This is the front of VMG. My batteries died so i didn't get more of it but there it is...

















Well that was my day yesterday... Studio, lunch, office, and then back to the studio.

2 comments:

sheplaysamartin said...

studio headphones are the best. looks like you're going to have a blast down there...

Anonymous said...

That comment about Casey in the closet was funny. Does his wife know he came out?
~nayt~