Friday, April 21, 2006

Houston Day 4

Yesterday was a relaxing day so not much happening but here are some pics...


This is the living room...

















This is Bella digging a hole in the back yard why I sat in the sun...
Lets just say that the sun in Houston is very different from Cincinnati. I sat out side for fifteen minutes and got sun burned. Welcome to Texas!


















Then Bella and I decided to go for a walk. This is my new home away from home...

















This is the house too...






















So is this... and yes every house looks like this. :)






















I'm coming home! See everyone soon!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

i kept looking at your picture of the house from the outside, and couldn't help but think the house was crooked- or the driveway? is texas sinking too??!! then i realize it's propbably a shadowfrom te car, but nonetheless i was nervous-

i also have a don't mess with texas bumper sticker which you're privy to if you're feelin' frisky!
-j to the izll

Jamie said...

I was thinking... if you and Steven combined your blogs, it would be called "Simply embracing an uncomplicated mess"... hehehehhe ;o)