Monday, April 24, 2006

Back home

I'm home!!! You never really know how much you love home until you go someplace that you don’t love.

I didn’t love Texas. And as much as I would love to say I am not going, I am. I know that it can’t always be perfect…life doesn’t work that way. I am anticipating a lot of crying and a lot of phone calls home, but I know that some how I am going to make it through it and probably end up loving it in the end.

But right now I don’t love it… and I think that’s okay.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for Kalla :o)

Hope to see you Sunday.. we are going to try really hard to make it to the opening.

Kalla said...

YES COME! :)

Anonymous said...

the question is why didn't you love TX? I am glad you returned safly. See you around this week.
~nayt~
The One, the only, the orignal

sheplaysamartin said...

ok, rockstar/tech girl, we need another post. :) love you, thanks for all your help this past weekend!