Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Houston Day 1

Here are some pictures from the airplane as we were getting ready to land.














This would be my view from the airplane... I am not a big fan of wing seats but It was okay... :)
















Yet another shot... I don't know what that line is...hmmm?
















Here is the sky... so pretty!
















I just loved this picture....





















This would be Bella... she went to the vet today to get fixed :(/:)... I bet she won't be as hyper today as she was yesterday. She fell in love with me. I went for a run last night and she sat by the door and whined until I got back... hehe!

More tomorrow! :)

I miss everyone at home... :(

8 comments:

The Table said...

I so glade you got there safe and sound. Have lots of fun and that puppy is so cute!!

sagreen125 said...

bubba
you and dogs, what is it about you.
nice shots off the plane.
have a good time while you are done there.

Steve Fuller said...

You ran again? My work here is done.

Kalla said...

Yes, and I ran a whole block without stopping!!!! I know that doesn't sound like a lot to a lot of people but for me it's a big deal. And I plan on running tonight too... My goal is to be able to run up that big ass hill.

I just realized that I didn't want to be out of shape anymore... I would join a gym but its kind of dumb in my transition stage... so when i get to Houston I will.

I am in so much pain... but the weird thing is, it's motivating me... even though I can barely walk... :)

sheplaysamartin said...

ooh. nice new pic, kalla.

yay for more running. sounds like a worthy pain... :) keep it up.

say tell those who have also left us for houston i said hello...

Anonymous said...

running in huston is kind of like water aerobics. Enjoy the humidity.
~Nayt

ylmurph said...

What's up with Ventura saying it's boring around here? If I am cut, do I not bleed?

Kalla said...

I guess I am more fun than you... :)