Sunday, March 12, 2006

The birthday tour

Today’s a pretty big day. Its Steve’s Birthday!

And I just wanted to make sure we all experienced twenty nine years of Steve's life together!
Happy Birthday Steve! :)

From the beginning...
Are those pajamas?

Steve, mom?, and brother...

If you really like to plant flowers, you know we
do have a big garden out back?

First day of school? So cute!

That smile...

Senior picture...

Steve today...
The END! Or is it...

Check out everyone who is wishing you a happy birthday! :)

Aaron

Anne

Brooke

Courtney

Lori

Marsha

Sean

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'd like to take the credit for being the adorable little girl in those pictures.. hehehehe :o) oh, and for supplying part of "Steven: A photographic journey". Happy birthday.. from me and coconut Bob.

Justin said...

Habby Pirthday, Steve!

Have a Red Dog on me.

Peace,
Justin


P.S. - No, seriously...I wasn't offering you a free beer...I was calling out for help. I really have Clifford, a giant red dog, right on top of me. Please help...I'm suffocating...

Kalla said...

Yes yes yes...thanks to Jamie! Jamie your the best!!!!! Thank you so so so much!
:)