Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow...

I am not in love with the snow!

How do we go from having sixty degree weather to it being thirties? This is crazy!

If its going to snow then it needs to really snow… you know the kind of snow where everything is closed because there’s just too much. The kind of snow where it’s so quiet outside because cars aren’t on the street because there is so much snow! The kind you can sleep in till noon because it doesn’t matter because you’re stuck at home.

If its going to snow then it should just really SNOW!

3 comments:

agirloutthere said...

I hear there are a few people looking to move to Cali. Pretty much 60-80 degrees all year round there, they pay nurses really well there, and the sun shines almost every day!!!! Well, I'm in, what about you?

Teresa said...

I've been saying that for ever. I think I might move to Florida with the Sjogrens....LOL

Anonymous said...

you could also move to alaska where when it snows, it snows and stays for 6 months. There are options to both extremes.